8 Gloria Court
3D Virtual Tour
Exceptional Modern Living in Convenient Sunny Mission Terrace!
This Dazzling Marina Style Contemporary Home on a Tranquil Cul-de-sac with Breathtaking Transformation Invites Comfort & Exudes Modern Elegance. With 3BR/2.5BA, Generous Open Living Space & Stylish Finishes, You'll Enjoy a Perfect Setting for Relaxing & Entertaining. The Open Concept Gourmet Kitchen Will InspireYour Inner Chef with Massive Eat-in Center Island, Sleek Two-tone Cabinetry, and a Velux Skylight. Beautiful Hardwood Floor and Plenty of Natural Light Flow Throughout The Home's Open, Ariy Layout. 2 Master En-suites Lead Out to the Rear Double Deck to Enjoy Joyful Outdoor Gatherings at the Beautiful Garden Oasis. Expansive 2-car Garage w/Full Basement for Storage/Upside Potential for Expansion.
This Home is Also a Commuter's Dream. Walk to Balboa Park BART & Public Transit & Close to Freeway Access.
- 3 Bedrooms & 2.5 Luxe Bathrooms + an In-Room Den
- 3,018 sqft Over-sized Lot, 1,385 sqft Living Size
- Renovated in 2017
- 2 Divine Master Suites with Stylish Tile Walls
- Open, Airy, and Modern Layout
- Industrial Look Stylish Light fixtures
- Two-Tone Sleek Cabinets
- Premium Quartz Countertops
- Modern Kitchenaid Stainless Steel Appliances
- Velux Skylight
- NEST Smart Thermostat
- Spacious Attached Two-Car Garage w/Tons of Storage Space
- Brand New Washer and Dryer in Garage
- Full High Ceiling Basement Has Upside Potential for Expansion
- Double Deck
- Flat Easy Care Private Garden Oasis Great for Relaxing and Entertaining
- Walk to Balboa Park BART, Public Transit, and Mission St Safeway, Shops, and Eateries
- Close to Freeway Access
Mission Terrace is in the south-central section of San Francisco, and is one of its sunniest neighborhoods. The active and involved Improvement Association plans regular annual events such as an Easter egg hunt, Fourth of July parade, and a neighborhood garage sale. The Bridge Garden project, a community effort to enhance the streetscapes and public space, has been very successful. Grants were applied for and received from San Francisco Community Challenge, and volunteers began immediately to make things happen. Balboa Park offers a pool, playground, stadium, baseball diamonds and tennis courts. Residents of Mission Terrace enjoy easy transportation to the 280 freeway, as well as the nearby Balboa Park and Glen Park Bart stations.
Sat & Sun 2/11-2/12
2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sat & Sun 2/18 - 2/19
2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Aimee JJ Huang